5 MOST UNDERRATED TOURIST DESTINATIONS IN THE WORLD
People often flock to visit the most common tourist destinations or the ones that are highly advertised, international tour packages from Kerala. But in reality, there are numerous undiscovered or underrated spots that are really gems in hiding. Take a look through the below list to find the most underrated destinations in the world.
1. Bolivia – This southern American country is surrounded by lands, hence not a popular destination for beach lovers. However, it boasts of breath-taking landscapes, blood-red lakes, fuming volcanoes and the world’s largest salt flats.
2. Philippines – Made up of more than 7000 islands, Philippines has scenic beaches and stunning Benaue rice terraces that beckons travellers.
3. Bhutan – Due to the fewer number of flights accounting to its challenging international airport, Bhutan is not frequently visited by tourists. The landlocked country will reward one with breath-taking mountain sceneries, fortress monasteries and a century-old lifestyle.
4. Mongolia – This least crowded country is also one among the least visited. The land of Genghis Khan offers vast green plains, stunning blue highland lakes, snow-capped mountains, dense pine forests and shifting desert.
5. Mozambique – The extensive coastline makes Mozambique the perfect destination for beach lovers. From zip-lining through a rainforest to bungee jumping to fishing, it offers the perfect getaway.
Fortune Tours, one of the leading tour operators in Kerala is an expert in conducting packaged tours to all popular domestic & international tourist destinations, Singapore tour packages from Kerala. Visit and explore new places, travel and enjoy the world’s beauty & diversity. Malaysia tour packages from Kerala, the must-visit places in Malaysia are Langkawi, Cameron Highlands, Perhentian Islands, Tioman Island, Taman Negara, Kuala Lumpur etc.
To Know More http://fortunetours.in/